Philanthropic support of the Department of Landscape Architecture makes the important work of providing an excellent education possible. Your gift directly impacts the lives of students at Rutgers by funding our Lecture Series, field trips, and scholarships for our talented students, many of whom require financial aid. Please click on the link to make a gift, and continue the tradition of excellence at Rutgers.
Some opportunities to make an impact include:
- Department of Landscape Architecture - A general gift that we can use to help the department stay strong and current.
- Empowering Visualization - Help us create a new Visualization Lab that will enable our students to be leaders in the nexus among creative design process, data-driven responsible design, and community outreach.
- Roy H. DeBoer Travel Prize in Landscape Architecture - Help support our students explore the the world and distant built design work via our annual summer travel prize(s); a cause Prof. Roy DeBoer thought was particularly important to support.
- Margaret O. Cekada Memorial Lecture - Help support our great seminar series that is a major part of both our undergraduate and graduate education
- Steven Strom Endowed Fund - In rememberance of our much loved and admired department chair.
- The Roy H. DeBoer Endowed Scholarship in Landscape Architecture - Roy believed greatly in helping students learn and advance.
- The Bruce “Doc” Hamilton Endowed Scholarship in Landscape Architecture - Doc, before his retirment, loved teaching and helping students become knowledgable in plants and design.